We want to make sure you enjoy browsing our website and have a pleasant experience. Accordingly, we inform you that this website leaves “cookies” on your computer to collect information about the use you make of it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded onto your device when visiting a website. Afterwards, in each subsequent visit they are sent back to the website where they came from or to another website that recognises them.
- They allow our systems to recognise the user’s device and immediately activate any previous configuration.
- As soon as a user accessses the platform, a cookie is sent to their computer’s hard disk.
WHY ARE COOKIES USEFUL?
- Cookies are useful for the following reasons:
- They allow the website to recognise the user’s device and to show content adapted to the user’s interests.
- They help us to improve our website to offer you a better service in line with your requirements.
- They allow us to recognise your device when you access our website again.
- They store information about your favourite activities on the website in order to be able to adapt it to your specific interests For example, if permitted, we may show you advertising adapted to your personal interests and answer your queries faster.
- When using our website you accept that we may place the types of cookies indicated below onto your device, unless you have configured your browser to reject them, and use this data in accordance with this policy.
- Further information about the cookies may be obtained on: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu If you wish to see a video about cookies, visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies/
TYPES OF COOKIES
In general, there are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies are the ones that the website’s operator places directly in your computer; they are generally used to recognise your computer when you access the site again and to remember your preferences while browsing.
- Third-party cookies are sent by a service provider on behalf of the website’s operator; the service provider can use them to recognise your computer when you visit other websites. Third-party cookies are generally used for website analysis or for advertising purposes.
USE OF THE COOKIES
This table explains what we use the cookies for and why.
|| It is used [Google Analytics] to guarantee that the IP addresses area registered anonymously (IP masquerading)
- INDUSTRIAS HERGÓM has no authority over the publication of cookies by third parties. Visit the website belonging to the third parties responsible for these cookies if you wish to obtain more information about them. 4
- If you only wish to accept our cookies, but not those from our service providers and partners, select the “Block third-party cookies” option (or similar) on your browser.